|Content||The benefits of white pepper for health have been famous since time immemorial and until now has become the attention of the international medical world. White pepper is widely produced in the Pacific Islands region of a beautiful island in Indonesia which is the largest producer of pepper today.
White pepper helps reduce arthritis
White pepper helps you lose weight
White pepper can treat cancer
White pepper can cure headaches||Kismis is a small fruit that is packed with a lot of health benefits. You can start consuming raisin for increasing libido and sperm motility and is a known food for treating erectile dysfunction. The fruit is known for its laxative property.
- Reduces cancer risk. The delectable dried snack boasts high levels of catechins, which are polyphenolic antioxidants in the blood. ...
- Helps with hypertension. ...
- Controls adverse insulin response. ...
- Protects eyes from damage. ...
- Strengthens the bones. ...
- Whittle's waistline.
They are derived from dried grapes and you may find them with a golden, green, and blackish hue. They are full of natural sugars and that makes them great energy boosters.
- Regulates Blood Pressure.
- Weight Loss.
- Helps Boost Immunity.
- Increases Bone Strength.
- Prevents Bad Breath.
- Prevents Anemia.
|Almonds are one of the world’s most nutritious foods. Over 20 years of research shows that eating almonds can offer an array of benefits to good health.
Dietary Fiber3 g
Vitamin A0 %
Vitamin C0 %
Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day.
|Kidney beans are a variety of the common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), a legume native to Central America and Mexico.
The common bean is an important food crop and a major source of protein throughout the world.
Used in a variety of traditional dishes, kidney beans are usually eaten well cooked. Raw or improperly cooked kidney beans are toxic, but well-prepared beans can be a healthy component of a well-balanced diet
Kidney beans are mainly composed of carbs and fiber but also serve as a good source of protein.
The nutrition facts for 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of boiled kidney beans are:
- Calories: 127
- Water: 67%
- Protein: 8.7 grams
- Carbs: 22.8 grams
- Sugar: 0.3 grams
- Fiber: 6.4 grams
- Fat: 0.5 grams
|Pistachio nuts are not only tasty and fun to eat but also super healthy.
These edible seeds of the Pistacia vera tree contain healthy fats and are a good source of protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
What’s more, they contain several essential nutrients and can aid weight loss and heart and gut health. Interestingly, people have been eating pistachios since 7000 BC. Nowadays, they're very popular in many dishes, including ice cream and desserts
Pistachios are very nutritious, with a 1-ounce (28-gram) serving of about 49 pistachios containing the following
- Loaded with nutrients. ...
- High in antioxidants. ...
- Low in calories yet high in protein. ...
- May aid weight loss. ...
- Promote healthy gut bacteria. ...
- May lower cholesterol and blood pressure. ...
- May promote blood vessel health. ...
- May help lower blood sugar.
- Calories: 159
- Carbs: 8 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
- Fat: 13 grams (90% are unsaturated fats)
- Potassium: 6% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Phosphorus: 11% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 28% of the RDI
- Thiamine: 21% of the RDI
- Copper: 41% of the RDI
- Manganese: 15% of the RDI
There are no reviews yet.