Almonds are among the world’s most popular tree nuts.
They are highly nutritious and rich in healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- Almonds Reduce Cholesterol:
- Almonds are Good for Your Heart:
- Almonds Regulate Blood Sugar:
- Almonds have High Vitamin E:
- Almonds Reduces Weight:
- Almonds are Rich in Nutrients:
- Almonds are Good for Your Eyes:
- Almonds have a Rich Source of Antioxidants:
Almonds boast an impressive nutrient profile. A 1-ounce (28-gram) serving of almonds contains
- Fiber: 3.5 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
- Fat: 14 grams (9 of which are monounsaturated)
- Vitamin E: 37% of the RDI
- Manganese: 32% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 20% of the RDI
- They also contain a decent amount of copper, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), and phosphorus.