|Content||Actinidia Chinensis commonly known as Golden Kiwi is a fruit tree as well as a medicinal plant native to China – the central and eastern provinces. The plant belongs to Actinidiaceae (Chinese gooseberry family) and is normally pollinated by bees.
- Kiwi fruit is a cure for Insomnia. It improves the quality and duration of sleep. Eating 1 to 2 Kiwi fruits before bedtime is recommended for a person with a Sleep disorder.
- A high amount of antioxidants present in the Kiwi fruit fights against the free radicals.
- It prevents damage to the DNA cells which may cause Inflammation and Cancer.
- It improves the functioning of the Immune system and increases the resistance in combating Infections.
- Its regular consumption provides relief from Constipation.
Pink Lady apples can be incorporated into healthy recipes, and also make good snacks and desserts.
According to the official Pink Lady website, an average 100-gram apple has only 50 calories. That's slightly less than the average medium-size apple; the USDA states that a 182-gram apple should have 100 calories -- 55 calories for a 100-gram apple. Pink Ladies, like other apples,
Linked to health and well-being
- VITAMIN C 4% of an apple is made up of vitamins and minerals, and it provides ¼ of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. ...
- ANTIOXIDANTS: they limit aging I cells and reduce the permeability of blood vessels. ...
- WATER: Pink Lady apples have 80% water content.
|Raw mango for Pickle||Sapota
||Groundnuts Full shell||Kiwis are small fruits that pack a lot of flavor and plenty of health benefits. Their green flesh is sweet and tangy. It’s also full of nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E, folate, and potassium. They also have a lot of antioxidants and are a good source of fiber. Their small black seeds are edible, as is the fuzzy brown peel, though many prefer to peel the kiwi before eating it.
You may have heard that kiwi fruit is high in vitamin C, but besides that it has an incredible nutritional profile. This low calorie fruit (61 calories per 100g) can provide your RDA with many vital nutrients.
Here is the nutritional profile of 100g of raw kiwi fruit:
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid is responsible for the growth and repair of body tissues as well as immune system support. In addition to vitamin C, kiwis contain a good amount of vitamin K. Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin that regulates blood clotting, metabolism, and blood calcium levels. Considering it’s a fruit, kiwi contains an impressive amount of vitamin K at 40mcg per 1 cup.
Copper is a nutrient that works with iron to form red blood cells, supports healthy bones, nerves, and immune function, and helps iron absorption. Copper is a prevalent nutrient in kiwis and provides 14% of your recommended daily intake. Kiwis also contain reasonable amounts of folate, potassium, and dietary fiber.
- 61 calories
- 0.5 g fat
- 3 mg sodium
- 15 g carbohydrates
- 9 g sugar
- 3g dietary fiber
- 1.1g protein