|Content||Dal is one of the most common ingredients in every kitchen. Dal is that quintessential home food that provides comfort to every person after a long tiring day. Beyond its comfort, lentils of all types have high nutritional value.
Chana dal, or Bengal Gram, is closely related to chickpea family and is also known as split chickpea. This dal, with distinctive nutty flavour, is rich in protein and is consumed by people aiming for weight loss.
A 1-ounce (28-gram) serving provides the following nutrients
- Calories: 46
- Carbs: 8 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
- Folate: 12% of the RDI
- Iron: 4% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 5% of the RDI
- Copper: 5% of the RDI
- Manganese: 14% of the RDI
They are derived from dried grapes and you may find them with a golden, green, and blackish hue. They are full of natural sugars and that makes them great energy boosters.
- Regulates Blood Pressure.
- Weight Loss.
- Helps Boost Immunity.
- Increases Bone Strength.
- Prevents Bad Breath.
- Prevents Anemia.
|Almonds are one of the world’s most nutritious foods. Over 20 years of research shows that eating almonds can offer an array of benefits to good health.
Dietary Fiber3 g
Vitamin A0 %
Vitamin C0 %
Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day.
||Pistachio nuts are not only tasty and fun to eat but also super healthy.
These edible seeds of the Pistacia vera tree contain healthy fats and are a good source of protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
What’s more, they contain several essential nutrients and can aid weight loss and heart and gut health. Interestingly, people have been eating pistachios since 7000 BC. Nowadays, they're very popular in many dishes, including ice cream and desserts
Pistachios are very nutritious, with a 1-ounce (28-gram) serving of about 49 pistachios containing the following
- Loaded with nutrients. ...
- High in antioxidants. ...
- Low in calories yet high in protein. ...
- May aid weight loss. ...
- Promote healthy gut bacteria. ...
- May lower cholesterol and blood pressure. ...
- May promote blood vessel health. ...
- May help lower blood sugar.
- Calories: 159
- Carbs: 8 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
- Fat: 13 grams (90% are unsaturated fats)
- Potassium: 6% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Phosphorus: 11% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 28% of the RDI
- Thiamine: 21% of the RDI
- Copper: 41% of the RDI
- Manganese: 15% of the RDI
There are no reviews yet.